Digitex ICO is bringing BTC futures trading with no commission at all. Most exchanges charge Fees for that. But Digitex Futures solves the problem and getting listed on external exchanges also. So it is beneficial to but users and traders.
Digitex ICO Date: 15th Jan’18 (30 Days Sale).
Download Whitepaper: Click Here
Special: 20% Extra Bonus in 1st week.
Digitex ICO Price per token: 0.01$
Currency Accepted : ETH only
Token Distribution: Via Smart Contract with MEW wallet.
Even after this blog if you find it difficult to operate on this platform, do seek help at our social channel of Altdecrypt: telegram and Whatsapp groups.
About The DGTX Token
DGTX is the native currency of the Digitex Futures Exchange in which all account balances and trading profits and losses are denominated.
- In Demand From Traders Traders must own DGTX tokens to participate in Digitex’s commission-free futures markets, creating demand for the token.
- Utility Token The DGTX token has real utility and value as an essential component of Digitex’s revolutionary new futures exchange model.
- Right Place, Right Time The DGTX token is the perfect play for capitalizing on the exponential increase in Bitcoin futures trading interest coming in 2018.
The DGTX Token is a protocol token that has real world utility and value. Its value derives directly from its utility as a vehicle for the commission-free trading of liquid futures contracts on the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin against the US Dollar. As more traders are attracted to the commission-free markets of the Digitex Futures Exchange, demand for DGTX tokens will increase. Increasing demand for DGTX tokens from traders who are attracted to commission-free futures markets will outweigh the inflationary cost of minting a small number of new tokens each year.
Main Features and Benefits
1. Zero Trading Fees
2. Decentralized Account Balances
3. Highly Liquid Futures Markets
4. Automated Market Makers
5. Digitex Native Currency
6. Token Issuance Revenue Model
7. Bitcoin, Ethereum & Litecoin Futures
8. One Click Ladder Trading Interface
9. Large Tick Sizes
10. High Leverage
11. No Auto Deleveraging
12. Sub-Millisecond Order Matching
13. Off-Chain Price Discovery, On-Chain Settlement
14. Decentralized Governance by Blockchain
15. Complete Privacy
16. Blockchain Driven
Zero Trading Fees
There are no transaction fees of any kind on the Digitex Futures Exchange. Traders
can submit Maker orders or Taker orders at any time under any circumstances and
pay 0% commissions on all trades forever. Digitex’s revolutionary token issuance
model makes commission-free trading fully sustainable indefinitely, and it actually
thrives as the exchange gets busier, ensuring the long term success of the Digitex
Decentralized Account Balances
Traders do not need to trust Digitex with holding their account balance in order to
trade on the exchange. Your account balance is held by a decentralized, independent
smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain, not by the exchange. Digitex cannot
freeze/mismanage/lose your funds because we physically don’t have access to your
money. And in the unlikely event that Digitex is hacked there are no funds for the
hackers to steal.
Overall report says that Digitex ICO is good to go as its project based and tokens very cheap now.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for anything related to Digitex ICO and your interpretation of this article.
Digitex Futures ICO
Whitepaper, Technical Paper, 1-Pager10.0 /10
Team, Members and Office8.0 /10
Website Review8.0 /10
Firm Establishment8.0 /10
Referral and Bounties10.0 /10
Discount Gap in Sales6.0 /10
Gap in Pre ICO and ICO Sale10.0 /10
Smart Contract/ Token Sale10.0 /10
Investment Options5.0 /10
Social Presence10.0 /10
- Very cheap token price
- BTC future trading options
- Commission free trading
- Good bonus structure
- Automated Market Makers
- Sub-Millisecond Order Matching
- Token Issuance Revenue Model
- Only ETH investment