Qryptos exchange lets us to Safely trade the most popular cryptocurrency markets on the world’s most advanced trading platform. Each day, more and more token issuers are experiencing cyber-attacks, hacks, and impersonators which have led to multimillion dollars’ worth of theft. This is because current ICO platforms do not have the proper security measures in place for purchasers to deposit and transfer their funds.
Deposits are typically transferred from one ETH address to another without proper KYC checks, often using a single publicly announced address for purchasers to send their funds. Hackers and scammers take advantage of this by posting fake ETH addresses on forums, and unsuspecting token purchasers end up transferring crypto to the hackers’ addresses.
Even after this blog if you find it difficult to operate on this platform, do seek help at our social channel of Altdecrypt: telegram and Whatsapp groups.
QRYPTOS: WE ARE ON A MISSION TO MAKE QRYPTOS THE SAFEST ICO PLATFORM TO LIST AND TRADE TOKENS.
At QRYPTOS, we have placed stringent, preventative measures to ensure a safe, secure, and compliant process for all token issuers and purchasers. To do this, we will carry out the necessary due diligence of all token listings on QRYPTOS and will require verification of accounts for all token purchasers.
We are committed to providing the safest exchange and trading platform for the ICO market. Sign up for a QRYPTOS account today to get access to upcoming listings and securely trade your tokens on our exchange.
Built for the traders, by the traders.
- Jump Start Log in with your existing QUOINEX account
- Crypto Action Trade on the most popular markets: BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP and more
- API Open API that allows access to key features on the platform. Check out the API here: https://developers.quoine.com
- Fiat-free Offers only crypto-currency trading, no fiat is needed.
- Enhanced Security With state of the art security on our platform you can trade without worrying about safety
- Fully Compliant Strictly compliant with global KYC/AML Standards
- Default limits: 30,000 USD equivalent daily, 300,000 USD equivalent monthly
- Upper limits (raised upon request): 50,000 USD equivalent daily, 500,000 USD equivalent monthly
- Default limits: 100,000 USD equivalent daily, 1,000,000 USD equivalent monthly
- Upper limits (raised upon request): 150,000 USD equivalent daily, 1,500,000 USD equivalent monthly
Which documents are needed for corporate account verification?
Please complete our Corporate Account Request form* and send it along with the following documents via email to email@example.com.
*Currently this form is not available for online download. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will provide you the file.
**Please note that QRYPTOS may require additional documents in certain for certain types of arrangements or for companies operating in certain jurisdictions.
Minimum required documents for Listed Companies
- Certificate of Incorporation (or similar document).
- Letter of Authorization from an authorized Director or Executive of the Company to open and operate an account with QRYPTOS.
- A high resolution image of a valid passport for each person authorized to open and/or operate the QRYPTOS account.
Minimum required documents for Non-Listed Companies
- Certificate of Incorporation (or similar document).
- Memorandum / Articles of Association (or similar document).
- Annual Return from most recent fiscal year and/or similar documents, which list the names of the company directors, beneficial shareholders and includes shares and voting rights held.
- For at least two members of the Board of Directors (If applicable) and any members/shareholders with more than 20% ownership: a/ A high-resolution image of the person’s valid passport, and b/ Proof of each person’s Place of Residency
- If applicable, Resolution of Board of Directors to open an account with QRYPTOS, and identification of those who have authority to operate the account.
- If applicable, Letter of Authorization for other persons to manage the account.
- Copy of recent Landline Telephone Bill OR Bank Account Statement (must be addressed to your company name and office address).
Account Registration and Verification FAQ
- Can I sign up for more than one account?
Yes, one entity (individual or corporate) can have more than one account at QRYPTOS.
- Can I have more than one “approved” account?
Yes, one entity (individual or corporate) can have more than one “approved” account.
- My passport contains my address. Can I use it for proof of address instead of a different document?
Unfortunately the address on your passport cannot be used as proof of address. You will need to use a document that is no older than 3 months and reflects your current residency.
- I live in a rental property and don’t have any utility bill under my name. What can I use?
You can use a bank statement as proof of address. The statement, of course, needs to include your name and address.
- I don’t have English documents. What can I use?
For ID document, you can use international passport which has a format that can be verified regardless of languages. As for bank statement and proof of address documents that are not in English language, please provide PDF files that are not scanned images. It is possible to verify documents using licensed and notarized English translations.
Overall report says that Qryptos Exchange is with class apart features.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for anything related to Qryptos Exchange and your interpretation of this article.
Registration & Verification10.0 /10
Multi Trade Format7.0 /10
Security Measures10.0 /10
AltCoins Availability7.0 /10
Transaction Fees9.0 /10
Support System7.0 /10
Reward System8.0 /10
Mobile App10.0 /10
Ease of D / W10.0 /10
Social Presence8.0 /10
- ICO launch system
- Reward System
- Easy to operate
- Directly buy ICO
- Less Altcoins