|Token Sale Start||24 Jan 2018 06:00 (UTC)|
|Token Sale Finish||24 Feb 2018 06:00 (UTC)|
Download Whitepaper: Click Here
Restrictions for US citizens. Rest all can apply.
Even after this blog if you find it difficult to operate on this platform, do seek help at our social channel of Altdecrypt: telegram and Whatsapp groups.
Let us see what Strikecoin website tells us more about this project.
Trade Cryptocurrency, Options, Futures and Get the Best Price With Our Aggregator
- We are building the next generation of Cryptocurrency trading platforms. Our platform will support standard coin pairs, Options, Futures Contracts, Exchange Aggregator and much more. We anticipate a great interest in these new derivatives and a substantial return on investment. Moving forward we expand our services onto a decentralized network, and offer our users cryptographically secure derivative trading, and eventually a real-time transactional currency by us.
- We will share our success with our token holders by allocating 15% of the trading fees generated to their Ethereum Address. In addition to this, our token holders will receive an equivalent share of the new tokens generated for our real-time currency.
- The StrikeCoin (STC) token is issue by Dimensions Network, and is currently available for purchase with Ethereum tokens. To know more about our offering, please review our Whitepaper.
We offer advanced derivative trading products alongside our regular Cryptocurrency Exchange:
- Regular Trading
- Margin Trading
- Options Trading
- Futures Trading
As the Cryptocurrency market grows, the desire for ever more sophisticated hedging and speculating products increases. We are making this a reality.
Get the best price from any exchange! Why buy at a higher price than someone else because you don’t have an account on the cheapest exchange?
We are building an Exchange Liquidity Aggregator (ELA) to enable our users to buy and sell at the best possible price, from the best possible exchange at the time, using only our platform. With our ELA feature, users can trade on other exchanges with our platform, saving them the time and effort to register with multiple exchanges.
Our Trading Engine is written using Erlang to ensure maximum scalability and nonstop availability. The Erlang language is used by the global stock exchanges to ensure the availability of their platforms under extreme loading.
“Erlang is a programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability. Some of its uses are in telecoms, banking, e-commerce, computer telephony and instant messaging. Erlang’s runtime system has built-in support for concurrency, distribution and fault tolerance.”
Traditional centralized exchange trading meets decentralization. Lightning fast trading on our centralized platform, with liquidity sharing into our cryptographically guaranteed decentralized exchange platform. A platform enable you to truly Trade with Confidence.
Dimensions Networks supports blockchain assets across multiple blockchains. We will launch with support for Bitcoin, Ethereum and USDT for Coin Pair Trading, Options and Futures.
We will rollout support for the top 10 cryptocurrencies, and then add the full spectrum of ERC-20 Tokens and other Altcoins.
Funding and Withdrawal is an ongoing challenge in the crypto space. Our banking licenses will allow us to accept your USD, EURO, SGD, KRW, JPY….
When it comes time to make a Withdrawal, we will send this money straight to you.
Overall report says that STC (Strikecoin ICO) will be very fruitful and good to join option like BNB and KCS.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for anything related to Strikecoin ICO and your interpretation of this article.
Whitepaper, Technical Paper, 1-Pager8.0 /10
Team, Members and Office7.0 /10
Website Review8.0 /10
Firm Establishment5.0 /10
Referral and Bounties10.0 /10
Discount Gap in Sales10.0 /10
Gap in Pre ICO and ICO Sale10.0 /10
Smart Contract/ Token Sale10.0 /10
Investment Options6.0 /10
Social Presence10.0 /10
- 15% earning from trading fees
- Listing by March'18
- Both External and Internal Exchanges
- Tokens released to wallets instantly
- A chance for those who missed BNB and KCS
- Price a bit high per coin
- Only ETH accepted