RepuX ICO is into the market when millions of data is being scattered here and there by online and offline companies. They have come up with an idea of managing this data and using it wisely and selling over to next company. RepuX ICO has LIVE and stable platform.
REPUX ICO Details:
Sale Date: 17 November 2017 – 09 March 2017.
Discount Variations: 50% , 30% , 25% , 20% , 15% , 10% .
Presale: 17th November 2017 / 2pm UTC to 23rd January 2018 / 2pm UTC
Token Sale: 6th of February 2018 / 5pm UTC to 9th of March 2018 / 5pm UTC
Token Distribution Date 9th March 2018
Even after this blog if you find it difficult to operate on this platform, do seek help at our social channel of Altdecrypt: telegram and Whatsapp groups.
Let us see in details what Repux ICO says about its working and other project details.
Enterprises have terabytes of data stored within their systems and have trouble using this for better business decision making or improved business efficiencies. Developers lack data to develop machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions and most importantly enterprise customers to sell back to. There’s a lot of value trapped within this disconnect.
RepuX is a protocol level framework upon which various types of corporate and user data can be monetized and exchanged between different parties. Combining multiple cutting edge decentralized technologies such as IPFS, Sia and Ethereum/EOS, along with a possible upgrade to a custom high-throughput block-chain, RepuX allows the creation of a highly decentralized marketplace for data and information.
An API will enable these marketplaces to be developed by 3rd parties to suit their specific niche. By conducting value and data transfers directly between peers in the protocol, RepuX allows the creation of various B2B (business to business) data sharing possibilities for excess user and corporate aggregate data, that does not exist in the current market. This direct and rapid value transfer through the RepuX token will eliminate the need for middlemen and intermediaries across multiple industries. With machine learning, big data and AI becoming more reliant on large-scale aggregate data, RepuX is well poised to take advantage of this and drive innovation in these respective fields.
How it works
By optionally allocating a reputation behind each entity and each transaction, and verified by an oracle system, we can ensure an integrity within the protocol and allow actors greater confidence in not only the presence but also quality of the data they are purchasing. With the RepuX, we hope to bring back value to user data.
Developers would be able to purchase and receive access to company data securely in real time to create decentralised applications. This would be available in a restful api across similar company and data types. They can preview the data, subscribe to it and even choose specific companies or across the industry. Afterwards, their applications, algorithms can then be listed with RepuX and sold back to companies with RepuX Tokens. Data access will have different permissions associated with it and developers/companies can develop a reputation over a period of transactions to safeguard the community.
What is RepuX?
- RepuX is a protocol level framework upon which various types of immutable data can be commoditised and exchanged between different corporate and individual user parties.
- Combining multiple cutting edge decentralised technologies such as IPFS, Sia and Ethereum/EOS, along with a possible upgrade to a custom high-throughput blockchain.
- By creating and allowing for value and data transfers directly between peers utilising the protocol, RepuX allows for the creation data sharing possibilities for individual and corporate user and aggregate data, which do not exist in the current marketplace.
- This direct and rapid value transfer through the REPUX token will allow for the creation of value for data creators, including individuals and thereby eliminate the need for middlemen and intermediaries across multiple industries.
- Repux Data Helps an Amazon Seller Determine Optimal Time to Send Coupon An early adopter merchant (doing about $300k in sales a year on Amazon) used Repux data to determine the optimal number of days to wait before emailing a follow-up coupon to new customers. While the experiment has not yet attained statistical significance, the early results are promising. The coupons now get a higher take rate and this merchant will likely generate a couple extra sales each week. The ‘third-party’ intelligent app used anonymized, aggregated Repux data to tune its machine learning model for the merchant’s product category and offer. On their own, this small merchant would never have had enough data–let alone the expertise–to take advantage of machine learning. And so far, we are just scratching the surface. Repux enables a whole world of possibilities when you consider all kinds of metrics an online retailer could optimize!
- How Repux Could Help the Smithsonian Monetize their Dusty Data A museum like the Smithsonian has amassed lots of data over the decades. A treasure trove of Images and rich meta-data that software developers would die for to train their machine learning algorithms! Today, this data lies mostly unused. But what if they uploaded it to Repux? Not only would they earn a bit of cash from this dusty data but an entire community that values it could finally have access. Plus, the data would be in a usable format that saves developers time and expense while Repux’s ratings and reputation system would ensure trust. All kinds of interesting apps could then be built, and the Smithsonian’s cultural impact multiplied many times over. Truly a win, win, win scenario–the Smithsonian, software developers and society all benefit.
- Recovering 80% of ‘Lost Revenue’ for a Company Like Artiq Have you heard the company Artiq? They use Deep Learning (an extremely data intensive branch of Machine Learning) to process natural language for clients. Their problem? They spend about 80% of their revenue on data acquisition and preparation. 80% on just acquiring data…. that’s not even including the analysis, insights and application. What if all they had to do was enter a few search terms to find the data? What if all that data was already organized and anonymized thanks to the RepuX protocol? What if they didn’t have to audit the data or its provider thanks to the rating and reputation system? Even at a premium price, it would still represent HUGE savings on operating costs. They would make more money or be able to reduce their prices and attract more clients. Artiq isn’t currently using RepuX but it is an example of an organization that could benefit immensely from it.
Overall report says that RepuX ICO is technically sound and has working model for future prospects.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for anything related to Repux ICO and your interpretation of this article.
Whitepaper, Technical Paper, 1-Pager8.0 /10
Team, Members and Office6.0 /10
Website Review10.0 /10
Firm Establishment9.0 /10
Referral and Bounties8.0 /10
Discount Gap in Sales6.0 /10
Gap in Pre ICO and ICO Sale8.0 /10
Smart Contract/ Token Sale7.0 /10
Investment Options6.0 /10
Social Presence10.0 /10
- Data managers for SME
- 50% bonus as of now
- Working model ready to execute
- Slow ICO Process